Team member benefits are based on an annual fee and training plan options athlete. All members receive:
Training Plan Members receive in addition :
- Access to professional weekly coach lead workouts*
- Discounts on all Nor-Cal Juniors MultiSport clinics and events
- Sponsor benefits for for the whole family
- Team Nor-Cal Juniors apparel (based on availability)
- Leadership & self-confidence development
- A safe and fun environment to train
- Team travel coordination to team races
*Minimum of 3 weekends per month, and 1 weekday training per week. Access to week day trainings will vary on membership level.
- Age appropriate training plans
- Free Trainingpeaks.com account for training plan and logging
Young athletes can participate in Team Nor-Cal Juniors in two ways:
- Annual Team Membership. $50/year with drop-in group training access for $15/training. Annual membership includes a Team Nor-Cal Juniors training shirt, sponsor benefits, discounts to training clinics and on Nor-Cal Juniors gear.
- Team Training Member with full training plan benefits. You receive all of the benefits of a team member, plus a weekly training plan and access to group coached trainings. Members pay the $50 annual fee plus they can choose from two training plan options*:
- $100/month includes weekend only group trainings. Weekday training drop in available for $15/training.
- $150/month includes all group trainings.
*First time training plan members pay an additional $50 set-up fee which includes:
- Initial coaching consultation with you and your athlete to determine the athletes training needs
- Training Peaks account set-up for training plan delivery
All training plan memberships require an initial 3 month minimum and come with a 2 week
trial. If your youth is not happy with the program then you only pay
for half of the month.